Friday 30 September 2011

Little Bird Gift Bag

This is a really quick and easy little bag to make, and takes one piece of A4 paper. No template needed, just a cutting and scoring board - the combined one that I have the Fiskars Paper Trimmer, that can be used to do both on the same board makes it even quicker! As soon as I get the chance, I'll put together a little how to on making it.

EDIT: I have now done the tutorial which is here.

The closure is very handy - no bow tying required, and also quick to do. I'll put that in the tutorial too.

This bag is the one that I made for table favours for my daughters wedding, but I still don't have any to photograph. Hoping to get hold of a couple still . ..

Card/Paper: Old Olive, So Saffron, Cajun Craze, More Mustard

Ink: Old Olive, Cajun Craze

Stamps: Very Vintage Wheel

Other: Old Olive 5/8" satin ribbon, basic pearl, Bird Builder punch, Cropadile

post signature

9 comments:

Dwita said...

Hello Joanne, I am one of your fans. I love the color combo you used here. That green is my favorite, though it's not easy to find such color in my country. Anyway, thanks so much for sharing all your creations and tutorials. Syalom, Dwita @ Indonesia.

ZULNOE said...

Hola joanna, soy seguidora tuya, y también estoy suscrita por correo, me llegan unas tarjetas hermosas, me gusta mucho como las haces. Felicidades y espero ver el tutorial de esta linda bolsa!!

Unknown said...

Oh Joanne this is the cutest. I cant wait for you to show how its done. That little bird I love him.
Hugs Vee x

CRAFTY CAZ said...

How gorgeous Joanne...I would love to make one of these for my sister so PLEASE DON'T FORGET to post instructions....thankyou for sharing :)) xxx

Татьяна А. said...

Very beautiful!!!!

simplyfairies said...

Oh how beautiful, i love it!

Elf Designs said...

Hi Joanne
I absolutely LOVE this gift bag xx

Ruth M said...

Fab! A future Stamper's Ten Make and Take project perhaps???? Using a different border punch obviously! * wink *

Anonymous said...

wow...really neat idea looking forward to the tutorial.
ps glad to hav you back

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...