Saturday 24 September 2011

Flowers Round the Gate


I was looking through some older files of cards and found this card I designed last summer for a class I gave at my local craft shop. I can't remember what the stamp is called, or who it's by, but I do remember that as soon as I saw the stamp, I saw it as a gate with flowers growing around it!

Sorry about the lack of detail on which punches I used, but I can't remember them exactly now, and I no longer have the card because I left it on display in the shop. But I thought you might like to see it anyway!

post signature

7 comments:

Lola G. said...

I wish I could've been in this class — lovely, lovely card!

Sheila A. said...

I really love this card! It's beautiful. I enjoy your blog very much.

Grenouille Greetings said...

Wow Joanne! This is absolutely beautiful! Fabulously creative and executed with style and panache! Hope you are well! Hugs, Lesley

Beate said...

The flowers, the background, the stamp.... this card is simply perfect!
I missed your Blog for a long time and I am glad, to see you again.

MamaBeate

Conniecrafter said...

Glad you shared the card it is just beautiful, love the dimensional flowers all around

Anonymous said...

I'm happy your blog is filled with activity again!
The stamp is called "Small Metall Flourish" K 5421 from HERO ARTS.
I like this card as I like every card you made!

Linny said...

Wow amazing card, love your flowers. Really beautiful. Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...