Saturday 29 May 2010

Sunflower Pompom Flowers

This card is just a little one - 10.5cm/4" square to showcase the flowers that was demonstrating at my local craft shop today. Made with an X-cut punch called Sun Flower, and a rolled fringed strip of paper for a centre, they are very easy to make. The leaves are actually a snowflake punch - Martha Stewart Glacial Snowflake. I just punched them from green card, folded them in half and tucked them in behind the flowers. Makes a nice little bit of greenery without being too heavy. The embossing folder is a Cuttlebug one called Textile.

I also demonstrated a couple of other flowers made from the same punch, along with a few from different punches, but they haven't made it on to cards yet. Too many flowers - not enough hours lol!

post signature

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh wow! Another great card Joanne.

Ludkasz said...

Fantastic card:)super:)

Merry said...

Amazing card.....I have been really enjoying seeing all your cards that you have been posting. Great work.

Love crafts forever said...

It is beautiful card, gorgeous flowers.

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow...please can we see the other flowers anyway...even if they are not on cards as yet?

Anonymous said...

Another great card! I am so glad I found your blog site. Just incredible talent.

Jackie

MD said...

Bravooooooooooooooooo superbe MD

Conniecrafter said...

Just beautiful, love your idea of using the snowflake punch, I have that one, tfs!

Sally H said...

Oh wow! I've just arrived from Kay Carley's blog and I love your creations! stunning! I think I need some more punches!

La Vikinga said...

Cool card!

I like the flowers!!

Charlotta / La Vikinga

Yone said...

I loved your Blog ! Congratulations ! Yone

roses philippines said...

Wow! its really amazing what a gorgeous design I like the flower design on it, :)

vee

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...