Saturday 25 July 2009

Cards in a Hurry


Card/Paper: Whisper White, Handsome Hunter, Almost Amethyst
Ink: Sage Shadow, Almost Amethyst Marker
Stamps: Hero Arts - Mixed Design Borders from the Glitter Pot
Card Size: 9.5cm x 9.5cm (3.25" x 3.25")

Although my daughter asked me for these cards a whole two days in advance, me being me, I didn't get round to doing them until a few hours before they were needed. I saw this card on Splitcoast Stampers which gave me the idea for the house. I drew the shapes on the computer and cut them out with my Silhouette (Robo). The rest of the card needed to be pretty simple so I could do a dozen of them quickly. So I only added a little computer generated text, a quick bit of stamping and sticking, and finally some hand drawn heart shaped smoke.

post signature

3 comments:

Emma said...

This is really funky and simplistic - I love it :D

Gaby said...

Wow, it´s amazing what you come up with, when you are in a hurry. ;-)

Good job.

Unknown said...

It may have been quick, but its still lovely :-) I hope your daughter appreciated them! Lovely cards :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...