Monday 8 December 2008

Little Christmas Card


Ingredients:

Card/Paper: Real Red, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Real Red, Old Olive
Stamps: Season of Joy, Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Card Size: 9.5cm x 9.5cm ( 3.75" x 3.75")
Other: Diamond Stickles

Method:

Well, so far I have made a grand total of 10 Christmas cards - all the same. Although, by my usual timetable, I'm still early! This is just a very simple one. Stamped the tree in Old Olive on Whisper White, and cut out. Mounted with foam pads onto a background stamped using Real Red on Whisper White, and matted onto an offset square of Certainly Celery. The card base is Real Red, stamped with one of the stamps from Itty Bitty Backgrounds - a US set borrowed from one of my downline who is from the US, now living in the UK. Finished off with some stickles on the tree and background to add a bit of twinkle, which of course you can't see in the photo.

post signature

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I really like your card. Very classy. I love the whisps on the top of the tree.

Jennifer L.

Unknown said...

What a lovely lil card.Ty for sharing.
lablady2007@juno.com

Kate Lewis said...

Fab card - I love the design!! K xx

~ŠǿƒŧβŖñ™~ said...

Love this card!.. Simple and beautiful!...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...