Tuesday 15 July 2008

Lavender Flower Branch


Ingredients:


Card/Paper: Certainly Celery, Lavender Lace, Whisper White
Ink: Certainly Celery, Lavender Lace
Stamps: Garden Silhouettes, Sincere Salutations
Other: Certainly Celery 5/8" gross grain ribbon, flat backed pearls, Three for You Punch

Method:

A variation on the design of the card on my last posting. Inked the stamp with markers, but only stamped the one image this time. Decorated with punched flowers, matted onto lavender card and tied with the ribbon. Stamped the greeting and flower branch on the background in certainly celery. Sponged around the edge of the card base with lavender lace before adding the layers. The card size is 10.5 x 15cm - 4 x 6" (A6).

Busy trying to get more organised with my crafting area at the moment. Everything has got out of hand - too busy crafting lately! I have a table and filing cabinet arriving on Friday - can't wait for them to get here so I can clear the clutter! Planning to be tough on myself and clear out a few things that I know that I'll never use, but seemed like a good idea at the time!! Will post pictures when it's done.

post signature

10 comments:

Michelle Tech said...

This is beautiful!

Sue said...

Another beautifully delecate card, gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

what a pretty card!

arlene,
West Bremerton florist

retiredheather said...

Great card. It is so soft looking and I love the color combination.

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful, love these colors!

Rebecca said...

I'm new to your sight Joanne but I look forward to your email in the morning....great inspiration to start my day. The card is very simple and elegant...could be used for many events. Can't wait to see what new "goodies" you send me...
Thank-you, thank-you!

Felicia said...

ohhh so pretty!

Anonymous said...

This card is beautiful Joanne and I love the combination of colours. I have an award for you on my blog.

Michelle
x
(ShellieStamps on ILWS)

Sue said...

Wow, this card is beautiful! :)

Kyla Nicole said...

This is one of the most beautiful cards I have seen. Very sweet, and the colors are lovely =]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...